Critical Mass

www.criticalmass.com

Great place to work, few small problems

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsVery encouraging place to work, great for junior and senior staff alike. Innovation is part of the life's blood here and management will back you if you're doing something to make the work better. Good, long-term relationships with many clients.

ConsWeak project and account management. Get second-billing to home office in Calgary (sometimes deserved, especially in regards to creative output; often not deserved though - envy, jealousy, etc).

Advice to Senior ManagementBe willing to turn down production work or resign business with terrible clients. This is the only way to earn the respect our output would otherwise deserve.

Great place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Critical Mass

Pros: - decent pay - advancement opportunities (promotions within) - social aspect, many events and gatherings - multiple forms of individual recognition - casual atmosphere - execs are open with… Cons: - size - office is a bit small for amount of employees, although it's expanding soon to accomodate - lack of process -… Advice to Senior Management: - spread the more desirable clients across all offices - make sure people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Regular experience, could be better

Developer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Critical Mass

Pros: - Great people - Office in downtown, with nice view - Lots… Cons: -Office is open space, sometimes too noisy -Work is like a consulting for clients, no clients - no work -Very bad management planning for projects and… Advice to Senior Management: -Improve planning for projects -Try not to share work among different… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Critical Mass.

Worked for Critical Mass? Contribute to the Community!