There are newer employer reviews for Critical Path

Doing OK

Current Employee - Administration in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Administration in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Critical Path

Pros

Flexibility in the day to day running. Managers are generally good. Stress levels are very low, and it seems like each department is working well with each other.

Cons

HR is not among the best in the world. Don't quite understand what the future will bring for the company as our CEO isn't quite sure himself I guess. We don't often have team building nights out but in all fairness when we do there is no limit on spending.

You are generally doing a good job. We're all treated equally which is brilliant... Please try and give us some new news when giving us the yearly feedback / update calls...

5 Other Employee Reviews for Critical Path (View Most Recent)

Work hard, but enjoy it!

Former Employee - Manager in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Manager in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Critical Path full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great commitment to technology. Develop to international standards. Great people and camaraderie. Managers trust the teams to do a good job and this creates a culture of learning and knowledge sharing.

Cons

Strategic direction needs clear communication.

Listen more. The employees are knowledgable and innovative. Explain strategy.

Good temporary experience, not a career move

Former Employee - Sales Engineer
    Former Employee - Sales Engineer

I worked at Critical Path

Pros

Good exposure across diverse teams in a dynamic environment. Leading edge technology (at the time). Varied responsibilities, so get good foundation in technology and business.

Cons

Financial problems impacted customer confidence to buy. Constantly changing environment in terms of business direction and personnel changes. Difficult to compete in same space as IBM, Microsoft etc.

Focus on doing better market research to drive core business direction. Evaluate customer successes to influence future markets to pursue.

There are newer employer reviews for Critical Path