Critical Software
www.criticalsoftware.com Coimbra, Portugal 500 to 999 Employees

A good place to work

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt is an overal good place to work. The environment and company management style is very pleasant. Full of advanced expertise on software engineering and commited employees.

ConsSalaries are very low, Middle management is of poor quality, research and development iniciatives are poorly conducted. Locations of facilities could be provided with public transportation.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide middle managers with better tooling and technical knowledge. Add more value by hiring more qualified and and experienced people.

The very best place to learn and grow professionaly

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
    Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

I worked at Critical Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Awesome environment; - Excellent people; - Very technology driven; - Implements the best procedures and latest technologies to its projects; -… Cons: - It may take you long time to go up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Top projects

I have been working at Critical Software for more than 5 years

Pros: Offers fantastic projects where you get the chance to learn… Cons: Career progression can be slow Advice to Senior Management: Provide stability to the structure nas teams Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Critical Software.

Worked for Critical Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Critical Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Critical Software CEO Marco Costa. All reviews posted anonymously by Critical Software employees.