There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Home Services

This company reminds me of the good old days when companies cared about their employees.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Home Services

Pros

CCHS invests in employee development and education which is something I haven't seen since the turn of the decade. Those are normally the first things to go followed closely by marketing budgets and headcount. It is a relief to work for a company that is growing and profitable for a change.

Cons

The company is growing quickly and I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with the pace of change. I think systems and infrastructure have also suffered under the growth spurt but the company is going in the right direction to address these shortfalls.

If we want to be competitive in the S. Florida market we need to go to a 20 day paid time off for both vacation and sick leave combined. A 2 week vacation policy is from the dinosaur ages. And bring back the chair massages!

21 Other Employee Reviews for Cross Country Home Services (View Most Recent)

You either love it or you leave, just like most jobs.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Home Services

Pros

Many tenured employees are just as happy 18 years later as they were the day they were hired. Others come and go if it isn't for them. Just like anywhere, it has to be a match between the employer and employee. For me it is a great match of opportunity and support from my boss.

Cons

Benefits package isn't competitive. 2 weeks vacation is not a good work/family balance. Company needs to address this aspect as well as improve the tuition reimbursement.

Keep up the great work but take a look at our benefit package so we can retain the best folks.

Small company, more of a sweat shop. Lots of back stabbing, and no real respect. No job security.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Cross Country Home Services

Pros

You get a paycheck, but you will really need to work for it. No one shares information, and they lack the mgt expertise needed. Many senior mgt have left

Cons

No respect for the employees. Back Door meetings. Information sharing needs work. Some senior leadership is in their positions too long.

Clean House.;

There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Home Services

Worked for Cross Country Home Services? Contribute to the Community!