Cross Country Travcorps
www.crosscountry.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Cross Country is a high stress company that genuinely cares about their employees.

Placement Consultant Associate (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps full-time for more than a year

ProsCross Country has many convenient services that they bring into the company to facilitate a busy working mother's lifestyle. You can genuinely feel that the company cares about their employees and will do what they can to help them. This means helping if you need additional training, working around disruptive family schedules and helping grow your role within the company if you show true initiative. It is a very casual company to work for and you grow into the Cross Country family atmosphere over time.

ConsThe recruitment field is VERY stressful. Clients expect everything to be done yesterday for them so it can get extremely overwhelming to keep up with all the work. The company demands a very critical eye for detail. There is great room for error when you first begin with the company which can result in the loss of clients. Morale can get low due to the fluctuations of business and the pressure from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the use of technology for our clients. The recruitment process can be improved upon dramatically with a well-structured online documentation process for the clients to access and manage directly. We need to get ahead of the competition in this respect.

Great work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps

Pros: Excellent training, great work environment and free coffee/hot chocolate! … Cons: The only downside I can come up with is that it did not pay as much… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe increase the hourly rate? More

Wonderful Experience

Travel RN (Former Employee)

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: My recruiter, Lorraine Katz, was excellent. Housing was always… Cons: Hourly wages not as high as other companies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cross Country Travcorps.

Worked for Cross Country Travcorps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cross Country Travcorps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cross Country Travcorps CEO William J. Grubbs . All reviews posted anonymously by Cross Country Travcorps employees.