Cross Country Travcorps

www.crosscountrytravcorps.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Travcorps

Cross Country is a high stress company that genuinely cares about their employees.

Former Employee - Placement Consultant Associate in Boca Raton, FL
Former Employee - Placement Consultant Associate in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Cross Country has many convenient services that they bring into the company to facilitate a busy working mother's lifestyle. You can genuinely feel that the company cares about their employees and will do what they can to help them. This means helping if you need additional training, working around disruptive family schedules and helping grow your role within the company if you show true initiative. It is a very casual company to work for and you grow into the Cross Country family atmosphere over time.

Cons

The recruitment field is VERY stressful. Clients expect everything to be done yesterday for them so it can get extremely overwhelming to keep up with all the work. The company demands a very critical eye for detail. There is great room for error when you first begin with the company which can result in the loss of clients. Morale can get low due to the fluctuations of business and the pressure from management.

Advice to Management

Improve the use of technology for our clients. The recruitment process can be improved upon dramatically with a well-structured online documentation process for the clients to access and manage directly. We need to get ahead of the competition in this respect.

reviews filtered by

Great work environment

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps

Pros

Excellent training, great work environment and free coffee/hot chocolate! Whats not to love!

Cons

The only downside I can come up with is that it did not pay as much as similar jobs in the area. However, the work environment more than made up for it.

Advice to Management

Maybe increase the hourly rate?

2. Wonderful Experience

Former Contractor - Travel RN
    Former Contractor - Travel RN

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

My recruiter, Lorraine Katz, was excellent. Housing was always acceptable to good.

Cons

Hourly wages not as high as other companies.

There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Travcorps