Cross Country Travcorps

There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Travcorps

overall great experience

Current Employee - Surgical Technologist  in  Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Surgical Technologist in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Cross Country Travcorps as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

i had a great experience during the 3 plus years that i traveled. the staff was great as well, my recruiter was absolutely fabulous at listening to my requests and given me the assignments that i wanted.

Cons

pay is not really straightforward like it is with other travel companies. in your weekly pay, food allowance is included (?). this creates confusion because when you are hired believing that you are being paid 30 (ex.) an hour, it really may be 25 hourly. so in fact, you are paid less. and taxed on both salary and food stipend.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Cross Country Travcorps (View Most Recent)

Good job offerings, recruiter doesn't tell you all about the bonus

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good opportunity to travel and have a secure job, mostly health care. Housing is secure and clean, recruiters call back and fix any problems right away. Phone support available 24 hours a day.

Cons

I was not informed about a sign on bonus ever, I learned from another traveler and it was "too late" when I asked about it. Pay is not that good, they roll housing deduction into pay so your weekly check is smaller than you would think. Things can be confusing to a first timer.

Travel RN experience depends on recruiter

I worked at Cross Country Travcorps

Pros

This company is one of the larger travel companies and therefore has many contracts available.

Cons

A bad recruiter can ruin your experience. Make sure you find a recruiter you click with and one that actually listens to you. Also in my experience their paperwork department is a mess. I would end up turning in documents 2/3 times before they claimed to have received them.

There are newer employer reviews for Cross Country Travcorps

Worked for Cross Country Travcorps? Contribute to the Community!