Crossroads Hospice

Challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Crossroads Hospice

Pros

Some very talented and dedicated Nurses, CNAs, Chaplains and Social Workers on staff. Most of the staff is friendly. Paid time off is generous. Benefits are good.

Cons

Ex-Director, CD, ACD's do not communicate to line management or staff in a timely or efficient manner. Policies are changed or implemented arbitrarily. Ex-Director is out of touch with staff and usually not present in the office. Morale is very poor. Management has poor leadership ability. A for-profit company...all about the bottom line. Salary raises cut by 2%.

Quit with the "rose colored glasses" routine. All is not well at CRH Atlanta. Trim some of the excess fat from the ACD pool.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Crossroads Hospice (View Most Recent)

I was treated like an endentured servant, no respect nor regard for me nor my family

Former Employee - Admissions RN  in  Fern Park, FL
    Former Employee - Admissions RN in Fern Park, FL

I worked at Crossroads Hospice

Pros

Pay is decent, or was at one time.

Cons

This company is wedded to the hypocritical notion that nurses should be all giving and supremely sacrificing...for their clientele...not towards their own children or other family members. As a nurse, or in any profession, one must agree to sell a certain work product for a certain price...this company lures nurses in (because there are not enough of them) by agreeing to this arrangement, then once you're in, your family will never see you again, until the day you just quit. Furthermore, the company promises you, the nurse, will deliver the sun and the moon, then tries to guilt the nurse into delivering something he or she never bargained for. It is a wholesale bait and switch cheat. As with all such cheats, it appears to work for a bit, maybe make a lot of money (everyone thinks it is a "miracle") but it is not sustainable and it hurts many along the way.

1. Repent and ask God to forgive you- seriously.
    2. Go back to school and learn about health care economies and the psychology of the work place, maybe even get a degree.
    3. Be honest, stop lying to clientele as well as nurses.
    4. Learn the value of humility, get over yourselves.

Aggressively filling a huge need!

Current Employee - Provider Relations  in  Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Provider Relations in Akron, OH

I have been working at Crossroads Hospice

Pros

Caring, Bold, Aggressive, Passionate, Dedicated, Fun, Loyal, Committed, Follow-through are just some of the words I think of when I think of this company. I came to work for Crossroads because it has been the only hospice I will refer to since they came to town 7 years ago (or so). I figured I was giving them so much business because of how awesome they are, I should get paid for it!! :-)

Cons

growing too fast. need to have more mid-level managers on the non-clinical side and less mid-level managers on the clinical side

There are newer employer reviews for Crossroads Hospice

Worked for Crossroads Hospice? Contribute to the Community!