Crossroads Hospice

crossroadshospice.com

Challenging

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsSome very talented and dedicated Nurses, CNAs, Chaplains and Social Workers on staff. Most of the staff is friendly. Paid time off is generous. Benefits are good.

ConsEx-Director, CD, ACD's do not communicate to line management or staff in a timely or efficient manner. Policies are changed or implemented arbitrarily. Ex-Director is out of touch with staff and usually not present in the office. Morale is very poor. Management has poor leadership ability. A for-profit company...all about the bottom line. Salary raises cut by 2%.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit with the "rose colored glasses" routine. All is not well at CRH Atlanta. Trim some of the excess fat from the ACD pool.

I was treated like an endentured servant, no respect nor regard for me nor my family

Admissions RN (Former Employee) Fern Park, FL

I worked at Crossroads Hospice

Pros: Pay is decent, or was at one time. Cons: This company is wedded to the hypocritical notion that nurses should be all giving and supremely sacrificing...for their clientele...not towards their own children or other… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Repent and ask God to forgive you- seriously. 2. Go back to school and learn about health care economies and the psychology of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Aggressively filling a huge need!

Provider Relations (Current Employee) Akron, OH

I have been working at Crossroads Hospice

Pros: Caring, Bold, Aggressive, Passionate, Dedicated, Fun, Loyal, Committed, Follow-through are just some of the words I think of when I think of this company. I… Cons: growing too fast. need to have more mid-level managers on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crossroads Hospice.

Worked for Crossroads Hospice? Contribute to the Community!