There are newer employer reviews for Crowe Horwath

Wide variety of assignments, great people, very supportive, awesome intern experience.

Former Employee - Intern  in  Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Intern in Nashville, TN

I worked at Crowe Horwath as an intern for less than a year

Pros

My internship at the Nashville office of Crowe Horwath proved to be a fantastic learning experience. I never felt like I was doing unnecessary busy work. I was able to learn and navigate multiple software packages while being exposed to every stage of an average engagement. What stood out the most was the amount of support I received from not only staff and senior staff, but also partners and managers. A+ Internship experience that I would recommend to any accounting student looking to work in Nashville!

Cons

There were no cnegatives for me during my brief stint at Crowe.

207 Other Employee Reviews for Crowe Horwath (View Most Recent)

During my internship experience at Crowe, I worked with a variety of Crowe employees and clients.

Former Employee - Audit Intern  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Audit Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Crowe Horwath as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Each week I worked with a different team and on a different client. My team was committed to helping me to learn by answering my questions and challenging me to think outside the box.

Cons

Each intern was randomly placed in his or her designated department. The interns' interests or preferences were never taken into consideration.

A lack of communication seems to exist between management and the human resource department.

It's a job for awhile, not a career move.

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Crowe Horwath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some pockets of good people who really work hard to help clients and each other.

Cons

Uninspiring leadership.
    Barely any training.
    HR does things that are very questionable.
    Lip service from HR and programs-du-jour. Comply and go along in order to stay safe.
    Lots of cliques. If you're not from Indianapolis, you're not part of the in crowd.
    The women treat each other horribly. Lots of infighting, gossiping, and back stabbing.
    The people at Crowe think that doing things 40% of the way is great. No focus on excellence, vision, the future, initiative, innovation, or even doing things near-right.
    No accountability except bringing in revenue.
    Supportive technology is barely there.
    Partners tend to micromanage.
    Partners believe the rumors and gossip without question. Make firing decisions based on this.

Get your noses out of your spreadsheets and learn how to lead a business. Stop making decisions based on how much longer you're going to be there before retirement.

There are newer employer reviews for Crowe Horwath

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!