Crowe Horwath
www.crowehorwath.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Decent company with room for improvement

Senior Staff (Former Employee)

I worked at Crowe Horwath full-time for more than a year

ProsOutstanding people. 95% of the staff I intereacted with made me feel accepted and appreciated almost immediately, and shared information and industry expertise more openly and freely than any other group of individuals or organization I'd encountered before or since.

ConsThe work we discussed in the interview was 180 degrees different than the work I ended up doing, 100% of the time. Very unsatisfying.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work with onboarding and employee development. Pay closer attention to the distribution of assignments. Be less focused on the networking/school affiliation, and more on the abilities & interests of staff.

Lots of Turnover = Room for Quick Growth

Audit Staff (Current Employee)
Elkhart, IN

I have been working at Crowe Horwath full-time for more than a year

Pros: High amount of growth coupled with a lot of turnover mean that many newer staff have a clear path… Cons: Increased level of work and not hiring nearly as many replacements results in… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to pay up when you say that bonuses are coming or you will continue to lose people by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Trying to compete with the Big Four, Not anymore

Senior Tax Staff (Former Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Crowe Horwath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Learn everyday, compensation, variety of work Cons: Unrealistic budgets, no work/life balance, managers understaffed Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people especially managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Crowe Horwath.

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crowe Horwath reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Crowe Horwath CEO Chuck Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by Crowe Horwath employees.