Crowe Horwath

www.crowehorwath.com

Great staff and values balanced out the heavy travel and workload

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat values system, great staff, very effective teamwork, lots of opportunities ot travel, and the firm provides strong support for career development.

ConsHigh turnover among staff, workload out weighs the staffing, thus creating alot of budgetary pressures. Expectations and training could be clearer and more effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue your strong developments in the South, particularly Alabama, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and the Carolinas. Attempt to lessen the amount of pressure on managers.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Crowe Horwath

Pros: Friendly and helpful co-workers Flexible work schedules A lot of emphasis on… Cons: I personally have not found any downsides to working at Crowe Horwath yet, and… Advice to Senior Management: I do not have any advice or feedback for the leadership at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They say they're different then other firms but they are not.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Crowe Horwath

Pros: This is a second tier firm that may offer the opportunity to… Cons: They get you to believe that they are different then the big four when you come in the door however this is not true when… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to stop fabricating how different they are then the Big Four. If you are so different then why did you get your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crowe Horwath.

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!