There are newer employer reviews for Crowe Horwath

Overall a good place to work

Current Employee - Audit Staff in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Audit Staff in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Crowe Horwath

Pros

Crowe Horwath is a good place to grow and develop in the accounting industry. Management seeks input from employees to continually improve the organization.

Cons

Crowe Horwath, like others in the industry, tends to overwork its employees. The company also stresses to have a positive work/life balance but rarely is this possible.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the employees through the employee satisfaction surveys. A revamp of Education & Development would greatly enhance the company's profile.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good place to work to get experience

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Crowe Horwath

Pros

Allows for experience in many different client engagements and technologies. Great place to go to beef up your resume and learn a lot!

Cons

Travel sometimes a lot, not necessary that great if you are not on the "partner track". Work life balance is sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

Learn to treat the staff and senior staff employees a little better and compensate them for their hard work. Communication is not always that clear and is sometimes harsh and confusing.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Crowe Horwath

Pros

Friendly and helpful co-workers Flexible work schedules A lot of emphasis on work/life balance Many opportunities for career growth and advancement

Cons

I personally have not found any downsides to working at Crowe Horwath yet, and I cannot think of any reason why I would want to leave the company.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice or feedback for the leadership at Crowe Horwath other than keep up the good work and stay the course.