Crowley Maritime

www.crowley.com

Stable & Strong w/ Need for Joining the new Millennium

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsStable company, not a lot of turnover, most people have been with the company for 10+ years. Lots of learning opportunities, company paid education benefit and frequent communications from senior managers. Overall a supportive place to work.

ConsHR policies are out-dated. Policies around promotion/transfer are written in conflict with one another. Takes a loud voice to get promoted. Certainly has its "good-old-boy" moments.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a hard look at succession planning and the policies surrounding growth within the company. Don't over-promise and under-deliver.

Quickly burned out

Analyst, Business Technology (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Crowley Maritime

Pros: Crowley has a good benefits package Cons: Working in Crowley IT is way more stressful than it needs to be. The IT department is woefully understaffed, resulting in quick burnout and lots… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of narrow-minded department barons who don't want to cooperate with others, and who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very good and will work with you.

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crowley Maritime

Pros: Full Benefits, very flexible, management is very laid back in… Cons: Mobility and management is selected by relationships, not performances. Advice to Senior Management: Management need to open their eyes to very talented workers. Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Crowley Maritime.

Worked for Crowley Maritime? Contribute to the Community!