Crunch Fitness

challenging

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Crunch Fitness

Pros

free gym, casual dress, booze at parties and most of all weather in san fran...awesome for sure, no joke.

Cons

management is horrible to its people, they dont treat eveyone the same, in most cases they act like they dont know you.

try looking at your talent, let them know they are doing a great job and maybe just once acknowledge someone.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Crunch Fitness (View Most Recent)

Great Learning experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Crunch Fitness

Pros

a huge amount of knowledge from the people who you work with. Teaches you the basics of a high demand sales jobs.

Cons

A lot of cold calling outside prospecting and down time. Respect from others in industry must be earned. Did I mention cold calls?

Treat employees as people not just a number. Be involved with realistic quoatas at attainable times. This is Crunch, not 24hr fitness

Ain't what it used to be

Former Employee - Persoanl Trainer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Persoanl Trainer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Crunch Fitness

Pros

Crunch was known for it's edgy style and alternative culture. Used to have a very strong member/client service focus. Used to pay trainers what they are worth. Used to be a cool place to work.

Cons

Majority ownership bought by EX 24 hour C team. They cut pay, raised goals, reduced support and client services. Turned it into 24 hour with a Crunch suit on. No fun to work there - pure CHURN AND BURN aka burn you out til you quit, then hire the next guy to do the same... I guarantee the company will now make much more money so I understand from a business perspective, but I would never work there again.

"Change a life" aka get the gross. By the way, Tim Miller is not running Crunch - he got fired.

There are newer employer reviews for Crunch Fitness