CryoLife

www.cryolife.com

Be ware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

ProsDecent benefits. Overall, good people

ConsFor some departments, will hire only until the excess work load is caught up and then will thy to get rid of you by using tactics such as intimidation and isolating you work only within the group. This is to prevent you from claiming unemployment benefits. Even if you need to get information from another organization to perform your job successfully, it may be discouraged if you are targeted.

Extremely restrictive and in areas such as IT where there can be some creativity that would result in better efficiencies and would not affecting the biomedical devices sold, it is discouraged.

Management needs a wake up call.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your people decently and you will get more productivity. Encourage creativity. Do not be so rigid. Your employees should be your greatest assets. Treat them that way.

Biohazard

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros: The ONE good thing about Cryolife Inc. is that despite… Cons: Every department is underemployed and while everyone is aware of the issue no steps have been initiated to improve this issue. There is a constant… Advice to Senior Management: Management would be a lot better if ANY of those who fill these spots actually had any managerial training. Most in supervisory roles have moved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cryolife: A Corporation's Corporation

Administrative (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros: Good benefits and favorable compensation, decent work environment, lots of… Cons: Abrasive but not effective security. It's hard to be able to have a family member visit you at work, yet it would be ridiculously easy… Advice to Senior Management: 1.Do not make it an act of Congress to get a requisition request approved. 2.Tell me what the hell you want me to do and improve… More
There are newer reviews on CryoLife.

Worked for CryoLife? Contribute to the Community!