CryoLife

www.cryolife.com

Each of us makes a difference

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kennesaw, GA

ProsEach person takes his job seriously and does it to the best of his ability. We are in the business of saving lives... whether you work with science, regulatory, marketing, IT, housekeeping... we each play an integral role in saving those lives and we know it. Each day we come to work makes a difference.

Most of the people in my department are highly skilled, upbeat, and have been here between 10-15 years. I think that's the best endorsement for quality of life at CryoLife.

Everyone is friendly while not being chatty. There is mutual respect and people listen.

Our physical environment is very clean, spacious, and pleasing. The atmosphere is that of people doing their work and I don't notice stress or tension in the air.

We come in at 8:30, take an hour for lunch, and leave at 5:30. You are not considered better if you work longer. In fact, it is encouraged to maintain a balanced life.

For me, it's ideal.

ConsIt took me over 2 weeks to walk around the company and not need a GPS.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all that you do in the world to help positively affect peoples lives. Each day I look forward to coming to work and doing my part... and I feel noticed and appreciated.

Be ware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros: Decent benefits. Overall, good people Cons: For some departments, will hire only until the excess work load is caught up and then will thy to get rid of you by using… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people decently and you will get more productivity. Encourage creativity. Do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Biohazard

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros: The ONE good thing about Cryolife Inc. is that despite… Cons: Every department is underemployed and while everyone is aware of the issue no steps have been initiated to improve this issue. There is a constant… Advice to Senior Management: Management would be a lot better if ANY of those who fill these spots actually had any managerial training. Most in supervisory roles have moved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CryoLife.

Worked for CryoLife? Contribute to the Community!