There are newer employer reviews for CryoLife

Could be better...but not bad.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at CryoLife full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ok benefits. Most co-workers are friendly and helpful. Nice and clean facility.

Cons

Could have better health insurance, retirement plans, and education assistance. Needs some technology upgrades. Waste so much paper. Needs more team building/meetings/social events or communication classes.

Communicate to build a team instead of just employees.

23 Other Employee Reviews for CryoLife (View Most Recent)

Each of us makes a difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at CryoLife

Pros

Each person takes his job seriously and does it to the best of his ability. We are in the business of saving lives... whether you work with science, regulatory, marketing, IT, housekeeping... we each play an integral role in saving those lives and we know it. Each day we come to work makes a difference.

Most of the people in my department are highly skilled, upbeat, and have been here between 10-15 years. I think that's the best endorsement for quality of life at CryoLife.

Everyone is friendly while not being chatty. There is mutual respect and people listen.

Our physical environment is very clean, spacious, and pleasing. The atmosphere is that of people doing their work and I don't notice stress or tension in the air.

We come in at 8:30, take an hour for lunch, and leave at 5:30. You are not considered better if you work longer. In fact, it is encouraged to maintain a balanced life.

For me, it's ideal.

Cons

It took me over 2 weeks to walk around the company and not need a GPS.

Thank you for all that you do in the world to help positively affect peoples lives. Each day I look forward to coming to work and doing my part... and I feel noticed and appreciated.

Be ware

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros

Decent benefits. Overall, good people

Cons

For some departments, will hire only until the excess work load is caught up and then will thy to get rid of you by using tactics such as intimidation and isolating you work only within the group. This is to prevent you from claiming unemployment benefits. Even if you need to get information from another organization to perform your job successfully, it may be discouraged if you are targeted.

Extremely restrictive and in areas such as IT where there can be some creativity that would result in better efficiencies and would not affecting the biomedical devices sold, it is discouraged.

Management needs a wake up call.

Treat your people decently and you will get more productivity. Encourage creativity. Do not be so rigid. Your employees should be your greatest assets. Treat them that way.

There are newer employer reviews for CryoLife