There are newer employer reviews for CryoLife

Stay away

I have been working at CryoLife

Pros

Interesting tissue products. Great sealant (BioGlue)

Cons

Tissue 25 yrs old. BioGlue 10 yrs old and nothing new for years. Company has driven revenue by price increases, rather than unit growth. Expectations are unrealistic and company too cheap to invest in R&D or solid products.

Take feedback from the field, before making major decisions. Develop better understanding of the marketplace and need for new products. You exhausted current products years ago.

23 Other Employee Reviews for CryoLife (View Most Recent)

Buyer beware

I have been working at CryoLife

Pros

Medical benefits, dental, 401k, holiday party, decent coworkers, not much more to say than that, which says a whole lot.

Cons

poor facilities, poor pay, poor direction from upper management, underappreciation of employees, disrespect for work life balance, cameras watching you at all times (I'm not kidding)

I wouldn't lay off 10% of your staff and then hold a meeting to tell the remaining members of the staff that everything is great. I also wouldn't then go forwarding press releases declaring record revenues while there was layoffs a few months ago and a current salary freeze, it lowers morale.

Rewarding - Great place to work

Former Employee - Quality Control Supervisor - HeRO Program in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Quality Control Supervisor - HeRO Program in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Number one pro is knowing that your efforts, no matter how small or how large, are helping to improve, extend and even save the lives of other people. It is a secure, clean, well organized and efficient place to work. I enjoyed my time with them very much; I also enjoyed working with the people I came to know; and wish them all the very best.

Cons

There are no cons; it just isn't for everyone; it takes the right person to work for CryoLife. You need to be the right kind of employee for them and they also need to be the right kind of company for you.

Keep up the great work!