There are newer employer reviews for CryoLife

Stay away

I have been working at CryoLife

Pros

Interesting tissue products. Great sealant (BioGlue)

Cons

Tissue 25 yrs old. BioGlue 10 yrs old and nothing new for years. Company has driven revenue by price increases, rather than unit growth. Expectations are unrealistic and company too cheap to invest in R&D or solid products.

Take feedback from the field, before making major decisions. Develop better understanding of the marketplace and need for new products. You exhausted current products years ago.

reviews filtered by

Buyer beware

I have been working at CryoLife

Pros

Medical benefits, dental, 401k, holiday party, decent coworkers, not much more to say than that, which says a whole lot.

Cons

poor facilities, poor pay, poor direction from upper management, underappreciation of employees, disrespect for work life balance, cameras watching you at all times (I'm not kidding)

I wouldn't lay off 10% of your staff and then hold a meeting to tell the remaining members of the staff that everything is great. I also wouldn't then go forwarding press releases declaring record revenues while there was layoffs a few months ago and a current salary freeze, it lowers morale.

2. Great entry level position

Former Employee - Production Associate in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Production Associate in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at CryoLife

Pros

The company is generous with paid vacation time and maintains a very ordered, clean environment. Coworkers were very kind.

Cons

Management was fairly brutal to employees, not understanding to specific absence requests, and constantly increase the work load and expectations.

There are newer employer reviews for CryoLife