There are newer employer reviews for CubeSmart

Great growth, high potential.

I have been working at CubeSmart full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the focus put on employees here. CubeSmart teammates generally take pride in their work and the company, and it shows in the attitudes people have here. It's a pleasure to work for a company that seems to genuinely care about their people.

Cons

Could have a better paid time off policy.

35 Other Employee Reviews for CubeSmart (View Most Recent)

Great pay, horrible management. Avoid!

I worked at CubeSmart full-time

Pros

Compensation for corporate jobs is very competitive. The new corporate headquarters is beautiful and contains a gym, large outside patio and other luxuries. The newest HR regime has made an effort to improve training.

Cons

The atmosphere is strained at all times and gossip is out of control. After the recent CEO transition, power is centralized among several executives who take every opportunity to shift blame to others. The company has experienced two years of excellent growth but did not share success with non-executive corporate and store employees in merit increases.

Career advancement at CubeSmart is impossible unless the right political moves are made. Tuition assistance benefits are so limited that they are of little use when pursuing any kind of degree.

Give team leaders the support and autonomy they need to run the business. Micromanagement is counterproductive.

The pay is horrible and upper management always blames the managers when things go wrong.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at CubeSmart for more than a year

Pros

No late nights working. Decent health benefits.

Cons

Poor pay, no room for growth. General managers control your job in the company. Employees are easily disposable.

Wish we were compensated better for the amount of work we do. Cleaning toilets, fixing plumbing and locks. We have to many roles and very little pay.

There are newer employer reviews for CubeSmart

Worked for CubeSmart? Contribute to the Community!