There are newer employer reviews for CubeSmart

Culture

I have been working at CubeSmart full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CubeSmart is investing time and money to improve the culture of the company to create a positive work environment for all teammates. The culture has dramatically improved in the last 18 months. The company consists of the most qualified and professional team in their industry, at all levels.

Cons

Management seems to treat new teammates better than the teammates that have been there making things happen through the good and the bad.

Teammates should have the opportunity to share in the financial success of the company.

36 Other Employee Reviews for CubeSmart (View Most Recent)

Don't believe it!

I have been working at CubeSmart

Pros

The company is growing.
    We had our best year in 2013.
    Corporate office is new and modern.

Cons

For a company that is supposedly doing so well the company should be embarrassed with how much they gave their employees for their annual increases. You can bet that every executive is enjoying the money in their pockets and is living a lavish life style...vacation homes, traveling, expensive cars, million dollar homes.

No employee deserves to receive a $.15 increase. What's the point? Don't tell us that we do a great job and then pay us peanuts. The increase that I received for a years worth of work is a joke. I would rather they kept it. Actions speak louder than words.

So many people are unhappy. Upper management has taken a turn for the worse. Too much backstabbing going on. Men are promoted and women are not considered and/or removed from their positions.

Certain directors get away with things that would be considered cause for termination at any other company. Certain people are placed into management positions that don't deserve it but because they suck up they are moved up within the company.

The discrimination, harassment and bullying that certain people endure working for this company under certain management should make you think twice about continuing to work with this company or ever taking a job here. One day the truth will come out.

Somebody needs to take a hard look at what's going on in the organization if anybody even cares.

Great growth, high potential.

I have been working at CubeSmart full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the focus put on employees here. CubeSmart teammates generally take pride in their work and the company, and it shows in the attitudes people have here. It's a pleasure to work for a company that seems to genuinely care about their people.

Cons

Could have a better paid time off policy.

There are newer employer reviews for CubeSmart

Worked for CubeSmart? Contribute to the Community!