Cubist Pharmaceuticals
www.cubist.com Lexington, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Internship Program

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cubist Pharmaceuticals

ProsIt was a great place to be an intern. They paid really well and hosted LOTS of information sessions for interns to go and learn about the pharmaceutical industry.

ConsCubist doesn't do a whole lot to reach out to you after your internship. In fact, they do nothing... it was a great experience and I saved a bunch of money that summer, but dont expect a job offer out of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is all very polite and professional from my personal experience. However, I don't know how much any intern would really get to know the upper managerial positions.

neutral

I have been working at Cubist Pharmaceuticals

Pros: neutral, nice location, nice building Cons: average company, not much comment Advice to Senior Management: neutral More

Great place to work!

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cubist Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Friendly employees, visible management, very progressive work environment! Cons: I can't think of anything that would be a con! Advice to Senior Management: Continue what your doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cubist Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Cubist Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Cubist Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

Our Culture At Cubist we have created and maintain a culture unlike any other. Our passion for learning and saving the lives of patients in need has built a network of people that encourages the success of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cubist Pharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cubist Pharmaceuticals CEO Mike Bonney. All reviews posted anonymously by Cubist Pharmaceuticals employees.