Cullen/Frost Bankers
www.frostbank.com San Antonio, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I was actively working 3 months before being officially trained!

Consumer Banker (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsThe turnover is low, the locations are conviently located with free parking. The job is fairly easy if you are good with memorizing forms and procedures. The employees are somewhat friendly and your job is mostly routine.

ConsThey expect you to be willing to fill in at other locations at short notice, if you don't you will not last long. The benefits suck and you have to wait 1year before you are eligible for health insurance. Getting time off is a pain and alot of the upper management is messy. Also the job does not pay enough for the amount of work expected. Training is the worst of any company I've ever worked for. It is mostly hands on therefore you are only as good as your trainer who is usually the current senior banker and mostly busy. Much of it was learn on your own...I was there 3 months before training started and had to complete training modules in between customers. There was a total of 80hrs to complete and if it was not done you are terminated.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not be cheap with training! Training modules is not an effective method of training. There should be training in a actual learning or class environment before performing duties. It is not effective to provide inadequate training, then give low performance scores for representatives that are not properly trained.

Great Place to Work

Teller (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Cullen/Frost Bankers

Pros: I have been a teller for 2 years and have felt like a valued employee the entire… Cons: I am a recent college graduate and would love to continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, Frost is a great place to work.

San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Cullen/Frost Bankers

Pros: Relatively easy hiring process Strong company with a great history Frost has… Cons: Company has a steady as she goes policy and is slow to invest in… Advice to Senior Management: Management is great and fair. I just wish that salaries were on par… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cullen/Frost Bankers.

Worked for Cullen/Frost Bankers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cullen/Frost Bankers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cullen/Frost Bankers CEO Dick Evans Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Cullen/Frost Bankers employees.