Culturefit
www.culturefit.com Deerfield, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Excellent place to work.

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee)
Deerfield, IL

ProsExcellent office environment, very flexible and trusting, no micromanagement, best boss I've ever had. Fun coworkers, team environment. Lots of potential growth. Great work-life balance.

ConsThose who need more structure or micromanagement might not do as well in this environment. Very good pay base plus commission, and commission comes if you work hard. That type of environment also doesn't suit everyone.

Wonderful Employment Agency focused on the right organizational match for both client and candidate

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee)
    Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Culturefit full-time for more than a year

Pros: Self-Managed Environment. No Micro-Management. Great Compensation. Cons: The only Con could be that the offices are in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As the Managing Partners of CultureFit we are very excited about the growth prospects of our company

Managing Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at Culturefit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong knowledge of the IT Staffing Industry. Recruit Candidates in a much… Cons: Not enough hours in the day Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Culturefit.

Worked for Culturefit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Culturefit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Culturefit CEO Adam Kooperman. All reviews posted anonymously by Culturefit employees.