Culver's

www.culvers.com

Great experience for a high school student wanting part-time work.

Team Member (Former Employee) Decatur, IL

ProsFriendly environment where the customers are treated respectfully. Staff members are held to fairly strict standards but for good reason. Culver's is the only food service job that I've held and continued to eat there.

ConsSometimes scheduling would be difficult for high school students that were also involved in extra-curricular activities, for example if I had a few weeks where I couldn't work as much it would be difficult to make it back on the schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was great, I felt very prepared to work in a variety of environments and the customer service skills I learned at Culver's has been very helpful in many of my positions held since.

Not an ideal job.

Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee) Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Culver's

Pros: Some of the employees and managers are nice people, and you meet some nice customers. When you are… Cons: Salary is minimum wage. and as far as I knew there was no hope for any raises unless you got promoted. Most of the managers… Advice to Senior Management: It's very unprofessional to have your family and their friends/girlfriends in charge. You expect other employees to work their butts off and be professional, and… More

A good first job.

Crew Trainer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Culver's

Pros: Flexible scheduling; the ability to come back and work summers. Employees… Cons: The pay is pretty dismal. Management is incompetent and usually plays favorites. Most managers… Advice to Senior Management: Trust your employees and more importantly treat them with respect. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Culver's.

Worked for Culver's? Contribute to the Community!