Culver's

www.culvers.com
  www.culvers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Culver's

Great Team to be with!

I have been working at Culver's

Pros

Positive environment, mentoring and training a priority. Strong sense of family values in treating the whole team.

Cons

Hours and shifts can vary.

Stay on course.

144 Other Employee Reviews for Culver's (View Most Recent)

My experience at Culver's is pretty good. It got me started for sure.

Current Employee - Team Member in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Team Member in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Culver's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flex. Hrs, nice and friendly colleagues and Mgmt.

Cons

Minimum Wage, nothing else jumps out at me. I need better pay for sure! It's awkward when your girlfriend is the breadwinner and gets paid much more an hour at a heck of a lot easier job.

Just keep on moving forward. I plan to stay there though! I'm Just doing this to get insight on a job for when I turn 18. I probably wont even go through with this- for at least a year.

Great First Job

Former Employee - Team Member in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Team Member in Madison, WI

I worked at Culver's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Culver's was a great place to have my first job. I started when I was 14 and worked there until I left for college. While working there, I gained experience working on a team, helping customers, obeying management, and all of the petty things that future employers want work experience for.

At least at my restaurant, it was extremely flexible. I could ask off as many days as I wanted, and I changed my availability every couple months or so to work around my school and extracurricular schedule.

The discount is 25% for you and whoever you are with at the time, and 50% on the days that you work.

I've had the opportunity to meet Craig Culver on several occasions, and I couldn't approve more. He is one of the most genuinely nice and caring people I have ever met!

Cons

First of all, the shifts are very regimented. If you want to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom, you have to get permission from a manager. Same goes for applying discounts to orders and other similar tasks. The work isn't always fun, either. You will have to clean toilets, scrub baseboards, pick gum out of carpets, deal with angry customers, and all of the other things that working in a restaurant throws your way!

Loosen up the reigns on employees a bit...must of them are young, but shouldn't need to ask permission to do everything! Open up more opportunities for advancement as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Culver's