Cumberland Farms

www.cumberlandfarms.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cumberland Farms

its a job

I have been working at Cumberland Farms

Pros

the customers are great for the most part. and most of the people you work with are fun. its agood place for a laugh now and then

Cons

the management is two faced. they tell you one thing to your face and then talk behind your back.. to many managers that pertend to know what they are doing and when they mess up its your fault.. there are people in charge of stores for almost a year but they still dont have a clue and if you try to help them they wright you up.

really look in to who you make managers and make sure they know how to run a store before you give them a store. And not all stores have the same kind of customers.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Cumberland Farms (View Most Recent)

Very poor,I wish I never applied 10 years ago,I don`t know way I stay.

I have been working at Cumberland Farms

Pros

Blue cross blue sheld insurance,it is the best. That is if you are lucky enough to get full time.

Cons

8 hours on your feet,Managers who have no education,no education,no education.and employees t know this, Every body wants to be boss.

Respect in the work place. All managers need to do this. Most don`t. I am not a dog. I treat my dog better !.

Not So Great

Current Employee - Customer Service Leader
    Current Employee - Customer Service Leader

I have been working at Cumberland Farms

Pros

Mostly, this is a simple job consisting mostly of selling things, stocking, making coffee, and serving customers. As a customer service leader you are second in command of the store and in charge when the manager isn't present.

Cons

Area Sales Managers will come to the store and talk exclusively with the Store Managers with just barely a "hello" and "goodbye" to other employees. Some expectations and policies are conflicting. There is little or no training for managers, and no experience needed to become one. Expectations for new hires is low, and as a result some less desirable people become employed.

Please, try to be proactive. Employees are human beings, and need to be heard and listened too. Also, you are trying to get people to work for 8 dollars an hour, don't kill them with work. Fair is Fair what goes for one employee has to go for all the others.

There are newer employer reviews for Cumberland Farms