Cummins Mid-South

www.cumminsmidsouth.com

Nothing special

ProsSolid work and a uniform work load. Monthly free lunches and "star" rewards given.
At the end of the year there is a MVP reward. This reward is worth a few thousand dollars. Usually goes to upper management.

ConsThe pay is below average for the job title. Very little chance of a true advancement. They may change your title and give you some extra responsibilities or something like that to make you feel better, with no added $$ compensation.
Our benefits have been decreasing, we have a growing list of things we cant do. For instance we cant ship or receive mail for personal reasons anymore (although managers still do). We cant use an empty old storage room for stretching/ exorcize in the mornings any more, etc..

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking benefits/ reasons to work for Mid-South away. You can only squeeze so much lemon juice from a lemon. You are so negative, the only notes and postings we see are what we cant do.

Cummins Mid South

I have been working at Cummins Mid-South full-time

Pros: Many locations to chose from Cons: Not many upward opportunities, many lateral though. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place for experience but not a place to grow and prosper in a business environment for aspiring professionals.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at Cummins Mid-South full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly work place Not extremely demanding Host of nice workers Cons: No room for advancement No defined career path Terrible company communication Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to find a way to not sandbag talented young professionals… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cummins Mid-South.

Worked for Cummins Mid-South? Contribute to the Community!