There are newer employer reviews for Cummins

Cummins Mechanical Engineer

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Cummins full-time for less than a year

Pros

Big company. Communication between employees are not that good. Culture is good. Overall a good company with good pay and benefits. I will recommend it to a friend.

Cons

Dont know yet. They should not layoff employees after hit by any random recession. They should expedite the hiring process a little bit faster.

Nothing

532 Other Employee Reviews for Cummins (View Most Recent)

If you have no integrity and are all about self elevation and preservation, you can go far here

Current Employee - Senior Worker  in  Columbus, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Worker in Columbus, IN

I have been working at Cummins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Large company, global presence, many locations

Cons

Managers, specifically in Corporate, and the HR function have no integrity and do not know how to implement their own processes. Mgrs rely on their direct reports to do their work and they take the credit unless their a mistake. Corporate HR in Columbus is a joke, no integrity at all. It is a pony show, they focus on who they can be "seen" by they don't have a clue on how to execute their own processes and forget what they say because honesty is not their policy, you can not remember a lie. A really sad organization and my goal is to find another job ASAP!!!!

Bring Tim Solso back and clean house and get back to being an organization with integrity. When Tom Linebarger took over it felt like we went from a democratic platform to Tea Party. Sad place to work and all employees see the drastic difference but leadership manipulates employee survey info to make it say what they want it to say, which is not reality.

Nice Place to work

Former Employee - Global Customer Support Analyst  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Global Customer Support Analyst in Memphis, TN

I worked at Cummins full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Team oriented, Was able to negotiate salary. Met people I still keep in contact with regularly. Office was clean and updated with new furniture and desks. Work load was great.

Cons

Health Care Benefits needed work

Review Benefits Package

There are newer employer reviews for Cummins

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!