Cummins Turbo Technologies

www.holset.co.uk

I learned a great deal as an intern.

Product Engineering (Former Employee) Columbus, IN

ProsCummins has a very good work culture. The management is very respectful. There is also great opportunity for travel. Cummins also offers great training and retention of employees.

ConsThe location of the headquarters in Columbus Indiana is not very desirable for a young person. This city is at least 45 minutes away from any large city.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership techniques were good. My manager maintained an open door policy. Within the engineering sector, this is usually the case.

Be prepared to sink or swim!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Huddersfield, England (UK)

I have been working at Cummins Turbo Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great for learning, increasing own experience and responsibilities. Possibility to change things through 6… Cons: Overall very poor management. Tendency to firefight with the excuse that the company grows very fast (used in interviews regurlarly) Work life balance heavily dependant on… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, establish and honest dialogue. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company to work for

Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) Huddersfield, England (UK)

I have been working at Cummins Turbo Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, looks after it's employees. Recognises the need for good work life balance. has amazing… Cons: Too much red tape and 'corporate governance' Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees, be less rigid in working hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cummins Turbo Technologies.

Worked for Cummins Turbo Technologies? Contribute to the Community!