Cumulus Media

www.cumulus.com

Cumulus was a laid back environment.

Former Employee - Marketing/Promotions  in  Green Bay, WI
Former Employee - Marketing/Promotions in Green Bay, WI

Pros

Everything was very laid back being an intern at Cumulus. I worked in promotions and it was interesting, but my desire is to be a Sports Broadcaster

Cons

It was almost to laid back sometimes. There was no real sense of direction. It was more, what do we think we should do as interns.

Other reviews for Cumulus Media

Great company to grow!

Pros

I have been with Cumulus for nearly 6 years and in that time was able to grow tremendously and move from sales to management. This company believes in promoting from within, which is so wonderful because your hard work really does pay off with Cumulus! They are also a very innovative company. Cumulus is a radio company, but they also offer great digital, e-commerce, and print platforms, so you truly can find a solution for any potential client. Additionally, the training resources that Cumulus provides are phenomenal, and the training is on-going. Everyone, from a brand new seller to someone who has been in the business for 20+ years, has access to these fantastic training materials.

Cons

Cumulus has truly provided me with career opportunities that I never dreamed I would have...I have no cons to list about this company.

Great work environment

Former Employee - Sales Assistant  in  Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Sales Assistant in Columbia, SC

Pros

Great coworkers, managers respect you, plenty of time to get your work done.

Cons

Little time off, reviews not done periodically.

Review expectations with employees more often, and look into increasing holiday time.

There are newer employer reviews for Cumulus Media.

Worked for Cumulus Media? Contribute to the Community!