Cunningham Lindsey
www.cunninghamlindsey.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Through hard work and motivation I have achieved a lot of great experience.

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey full-time for more than a year

ProsLaid back environment, with motivation and some patience you do have room to learn quite a bit.

ConsNot the the best health benefits. Needs more direction as to where can locate classes or where to get certifications if you want to get further in the industry. Not as much room to grow unless you have an adjusters license and even then you will have to wait a while to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed some more opportunities to grow in the company. More positions and better opportunities for education in relation to the industry---need pointers to where can go to get that education as well.

Lethal Chaos

QA, Varied (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Co-workers are good support group for each other. Cons: Clients (and employees) are not happy and leave therefore causing many knee jerk reactions and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the merger wars and focus on the future instead of the past and stop being in a panic over Crawford coming after the business… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just a fly on the wall

Branch Secretary (Current Employee)
Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey full-time for less than a year

Pros: Tuition reimbursement, Flexibility, No micro-management, Great benefits Cons: Work in an office where they are used to getting everything handed to them on a paper plate. For a professional that is 20… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure each level is doing their job so someone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cunningham Lindsey.

Worked for Cunningham Lindsey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cunningham Lindsey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cunningham Lindsey CEO Philippe Bès. All reviews posted anonymously by Cunningham Lindsey employees.