Curaspan

connect.curaspan.com
  connect.curaspan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Curaspan

My experience at Curaspan has been life changing due to the development and growth I have experienced at the company.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Newton, MA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Newton, MA

I have been working at Curaspan full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You are not micro-managed; culture is great; work-hard play-hard atmosphere; fun; enjoyable; nice people; great product; great work-personal balance; great leadership

Cons

Sometimes there are too many people in the way of getting something done; think it is due to a company that is growing and trying to get big-time; constantly improving processes to better ourselves - we're on the right path. Not many cons to list; the company promotes communication and an open-door policy - if you are unhappy, feel free to discuss those emotions with your boss or leadership - they are understanding and they care about you and your career.

The culture and atmosphere at the company is great; there is a good balance of work-life, tons of opportunity for growth and people recognize the good work you do and you're made aware of it. Leadership puts you in a position to succeed, it's on you if you don't. There is no constant pressure on you - hence no micro-management which is great for me. It allows me to be empowered and to display my skills the best that I can.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Curaspan (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales in Newton, MA
    Current Employee - Sales in Newton, MA

I have been working at Curaspan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Curaspan offers everything you would want from a company. The work life balance is great. There are so many opportunities to expand your skill set and career. The company works with its employees to find projects and roles that fit their skill set. There is a lot going on at the company every day so there are now shortages for growth both personally and professionally.

Cons

There are sometimes not enough hours in the day to get things done. The hardest thing is prioritizing all of the initiatives going on. Management does a pretty good job of communicating organizational priorities and I know they are trying to communicate even more.

Keep doing what you are doing. We are on a great path for continued growth!

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I have been working at Curaspan full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

-Great work/life balance
    -Corporate culture is the best I've seen at any company
    -Collaborative and engaging work
    -Great opportunities for advancement

Cons

Continuing to be a growing company and experiencing certain growing pains

There are newer employer reviews for Curaspan