Curtiss-Wright Flow Control

www.cwfc.com

Very dissatisfying

Ex-Engineer (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThe professional office personnel are easy to work with and the building is clean. The cafeteria was nice until they decided to shut it down to sqeeze a few more pennies out of the panel shop business.

ConsThe current mangement at Benshaw division of CW Flow Control is obsessed with playing Big-Brother to everybody even the senior professionals (micro-managing on steroids). This division has been shrinking ever since CW bought Benshaw back in 2007 through lay offs and shuttering doors on a few satellite offices. Creativity has slowed to a stand still in the current environment they foster.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to to hire/find some leaders who understand the industry and don't have their number one concern being to just squeeze as many pennies as you can out of a panel shop while sacrificing employee moral and a conducive environment for creativity.

Sinking ship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dunedin, FL

I worked at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control

Pros: Good people in the worker ranks and middle management Cons: A lot of smoke and mirrors and I don't think… Advice to Senior Management: If you want people to succede then give them training. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Going downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control

Pros: Pay is decent (kind of) Cons: Senior management and executives are a total joke. They're running the company into the ground and trying to make "changes" (read: layoffs of everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Quit your jobs. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Curtiss-Wright Flow Control.

Worked for Curtiss-Wright Flow Control? Contribute to the Community!