Curtiss-Wright
www.curtisswright.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Good Place to work.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Curtiss-Wright

ProsGood place to work with an overall good benefit package. Under Mr. Benante's leadership the management team has grown the company to over $1.5 billion in sales. Very positive attitude.

ConsSomewhat limited to growth opportunities unless you are in the inner circle, which is probably no different than any organization. Some divisions have reached a growth plateau.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe General Managers and VP’s of some business units need to lead their groups and stand up to Sr. Management once in awhile instead of being more concerned of their bonuses. They need to listen to the employees.

Stable work with a great team to back it up.

Inspector (Current Employee)

I have been working at Curtiss-Wright full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: My coworkers are amazing and gel to get product done and out the door in a timely manner.Family friendly company if an emergency… Cons: Advancement opportunities are limited and unknown.The company changed work schedule to 5-8's after many of us worked 4-10's for years.Tensions have grown due to this… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time with lower level staff members and learn what they do.Don't rely on "your door being open" expecting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good company to work for.

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
Brea, CA

I have been working at Curtiss-Wright full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: None, I'll tell you when I find one. Cons: Most managers are not qualified to be in the position they are in. As long as you stay close to the director, then you are… Advice to Senior Management: You are not qualified to do what you are doing,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Curtiss-Wright.

Worked for Curtiss-Wright? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Curtiss-Wright reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Curtiss-Wright CEO Martin R. Benante. All reviews posted anonymously by Curtiss-Wright employees.