Cushman & Wakefield

www.cushmanwakefield.com

Used to be a wonderful place to work; now low morale, no regard for employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost of the people are great. Company has enjoyed a good reputation in the industry. Excellent professionals in brokerage and property management; very knowledgeable and effective.

ConsNew regime has no regard for the employees whatsoever; everyone is expendable. Unfair practices when it comes to increases and promotions. No appreciation for accomplishments.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember how the firm got to where it is today. Start treating employees like the are, in fact, your "most valuable asset" instead of just giving lip service to that statement.

Work life balance not too good, otherwise professionally a rich experience

Project Manager (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Cushman & Wakefield

Pros: Job benifts and employee care was good. Fair appraisals. Cons: Not very friendly profile for working moms as work was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent work culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

I worked at Cushman & Wakefield

Pros: Freedom to create and grow business with sufficient support from… Cons: More client interaction and relationship building events and activities required… Advice to Senior Management: To take a more aggressive regional approach with stronger brand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cushman & Wakefield.

Worked for Cushman & Wakefield? Contribute to the Community!