CustomInk

www.customink.com
  www.customink.com
There are newer employer reviews for CustomInk

Every day I feel I lucked into working for the best company in the world.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- A company that really cares about me as a person - starting all the way from the top, if I needed/wanted to, I could speak directly with the CEO about anything.
- A company that stands by its values - the company believes people should strive to be innovative, be nice to each other, take ownership of your work, words, and actions, and be an honest person. While they'll work with anyone who is struggling to perform, the company does not tolerate dishonesty. Which always makes me feel great that I know I am working with people I can really rely on and trust.
- A growing company that still manages to have a work hard/play hard type attitude.
- The company really strives to hire from within, even for management roles, if there are people that have shown they can do the work and have the skills to do a good job.

Cons

The nature of the business is seasonal and the company is still striving to find ways to handle the peaks and valleys of the business flow in a way that doesn't require a lot of overtime or a lot of sitting around doing busy work.

44 Other Employee Reviews for CustomInk (View Most Recent)

AWESOME!

Current Employee - Satisfaction Assurance Associate in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Satisfaction Assurance Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Culture, Nice Facility, Great Pay, No dress code! Great Benefits, cheap cheap medical,dental, vision plan.

Cons

When you first start you might not get the perfect 9-5 schedule..but the company is expanding and hiring more and more people. 401k matching is not the best.

It's Okay.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk

Pros

Great location, good benefits, free food, nice enough co-workers, fun and relaxed environment. No micromanaging and no scrambling around. Ok pay.

Cons

Managers aren't really experienced, and it shows. This can be good on one hand, but bad when leadership is actually needed. When first hired, I felt tricked a little. My salary was lower than the minimum that was advertised and the schedule wasn't what was advertised either. It's not THAT big of a deal, but it does make me question the integrity of the company. It's like they advertised greatness to get you excited and then once you're hired, they take all that away. But you don't want to walk away because of the difficult job market. That's what happened. Overall, it's ok, but I'm not WOWed.

There are newer employer reviews for CustomInk