CustomInk

www.customink.com

Truly Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tysons Corner, VA

Prosrelaxed environment, always changing, tons of future busines growth potential. The pay is decent, but the benefits (esp healthcare) are some of the best around for young single individuals. The organization tries really hard to keep in line with its core values.

ConsStill in an emerging growth mode so a bit of disorganization in employee relations and structure/policy. The work/life balance was fantastic, until business growth moved faster than hiring. Most operational employees (bulk majority of the staff) work overtime >6 months out of the year. Nice for the paycheck, not so much for time to unwind.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on current team's potential, regardless of role in organization. Pay close attention to who is actually doing the work vs who is getting the credit. Most employees don't need constant pats on the back, but it wouldn't hurt.

I need an adult!

Satisfaction Assurance (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very casual work environment. Lots of meetings to check up… Cons: Most of the people there are in their early to mid 20's - managers included. Lack of maturity and professionalism was a bit of a… Advice to Senior Management: Find out how other companies hire, train, and release employees. There is a lot of information out there that CustomInk… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customink is a great place to work!

Creative Services Graphics Specialist (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free breakfast Monday, Free Lunch Friday, Won lots of awards,… Cons: I haven't come across any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CustomInk.

Worked for CustomInk? Contribute to the Community!