Customer Lobby

Great Start Up Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at Customer Lobby

Pros

Fun, hip, start-up environment
Great place to start a career in sales
Opportunity for promotion is vast
Everyone is very nice
Skill set learned is very valuable
Progressive discipline model is used, so when numbers aren't met there's an opportunity to reflect on how it can be fixed.

Cons

Very numbers driven, so often times stressful
Lots of different management styles

Have a more clear cut standard outline for expectations, and leave less to the imagination of the leadership in place.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Customer Lobby (View Most Recent)

Good place for a young person to get experience in sales

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

I worked at Customer Lobby

Pros

Everyone has a voice. Opportunity to make good $ if you put time in

Cons

Not a place for serious, career-driven pros

Great Start

I worked at Customer Lobby full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great first job out of college. Competitive salary plua commission once you prove yourself. Very welcoming.staff. The call amount and the talk time wasn't broadcasted on a white board, so that was obviously scrapped. Management can track calls and will talk privately to you if you are not making any calls. It is understandable, since you aren't paid to sit there.

Cons

Being on the phone all day can be tiring. It is very doable though if you find a rhythm and joke occasionally with your colleagues

What i have been told is that the company has improved a lot in the last year. It even improved hugely in the time I was there. We had weekly meetings that were very constructive , the management was listening to peoples concerns and trying to rectify every problem. It was empowering for the employees and it must continue no matter how successful customer lobby gets.When I arrived, we were really strict with sticking to the script and towards the end management gave the sales team a bit of room to be creative. I understand some methods are tried and tested but i definitely enjoyed having some freedom to find what works for me.

I found any bonding activities to be beneficial. The paintballing excursion and the drinks after work created a closeness between the sales team.

There are newer employer reviews for Customer Lobby