There are newer employer reviews for Cutera

churn and burn through employees

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Brisbane, CA
Former Employee - Marketing in Brisbane, CA

I worked at Cutera full-time

Pros

Fun products in aesthetics industry; close to San Francisco; some really nice people

Cons

No dedication to managers or employees; turnover, particularly in marketing and R&D; senior team works part-time; strategy on whim

Focus on profitability; Improve strategic decision making; treat people with respect

9 Other Employee Reviews for Cutera (View Most Recent)

Lots of potential but they can't seem to get it together

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Brisbane (Australia)
    Former Employee - Marketing in Brisbane (Australia)

I worked at Cutera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some fantastic products and a great location to work. Proximity to San Francisco makes for a great commute.

Cons

Management is completely disorganized and not committed to their teams. There is no unified vision and the overall strategy is to constantly put out fires - It's an exhausting and unhealthy place to work.

Get it together!!

Tremendous Upside

I have been working at Cutera full-time

Pros

What can I say about Cutera? The company has tremendous upside. It has plans to continue expanding and achieving milestones. As a current employee of the company, I am well aware that the company is actively seeking talents for various departments to complement its growth.
    As a Finance personnel, the encouragement and dedication demonstrated by the Finance management have made me believe that management here is serious about nurturing talents and clear about the goals we are working together toward. One of the things I love about this company is the fact that the manufacturing floor is in the same building that I work in. Being able to connect so easily with personnel from various departments, especially the personnel on the manufacturing floor, is making my job that much more enjoyable and exciting.

Cons

The cafeteria could improve a bit more with more vending machines.

There are newer employer reviews for Cutera

Worked for Cutera? Contribute to the Community!