Cvent

www.cvent.com

A great out-of-college job

Product Consultant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThe people are young, the environment is laid back (jeans, open floor plan, snack day) but you really will develop a strong work ethic. You can make this job your own. Flex hours allow you to come in between the hours of 8-10am as long as you stay the full 9 hours.

ConsLong hours, bad traffic around HQ. If a loud, chaotic work environment where you can hear people laughing and swearing in the background sounds distracting, then this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline the training process. Have designated employees who have been trained as mentors act as new hire trainers. Though part of training could be throwing new hires in with the mix of experienced employees, it would be helpful to have the new hires working closely with someone who understands the psychology of teaching: the benefits of positive feedback, consistency, etc. This would avoid other employees getting frustrated with people shadowing them, and a smooth out the rough start for new hires as well.

Cvent has been an amazing place for me gain experience and responsibility that would not be available to me elsewhere.

Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Cvent

Pros: Growing! Compensation. Professional growth. Promotions. Free healthcare options. … Cons: healthcare options for families. young employees with a false sense… Advice to Senior Management: As the company grows, you are hiring older employees with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Cvent is a great place to learn and grow professionally

Sales Associate (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Cvent

Pros: Travel, early opportunities, professional development, and higher income are some of the many reasons Cvent is an excellent employer. Over several years with the company I… Cons: Cvent must scale and grow with the speed of their products. Management must… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cvent.

Worked for Cvent? Contribute to the Community!