Cvent

www.cvent.com

A great window into an entrepreneurial world

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsBeing with Cvent for more than five years, I can say that I've seen teams grow from three people to 20. It's rare to work at a place where there is so much energy, growth, opportunities. I've graduated college with a knowledge set that has expanded beyond what I've expected. I really learned a lot, not just about marketing, but about business development, and it's all from very transparent senior management. Working with CEO on monthly basis for a lot of different creative projects really makes you understand what it is that Cvent's team try to accomplish. It's challenging, but fun at the same time. I have opportunity to do things by new sets of rules, travel to other international offices, mentor a team of very creative people and help hire great talents. I'm always busy with different, big projects that change yearly, I've never felt bored with what I'm doing and I hope to keep doing it for very long time.

ConsSome pains with hyper-growth, sometimes no time for details to be ironed out on projects. Challenges with office space. More time has to go to training new employees and reorganizing projects, which reflects on efficiency and productivity. A two year bond is not necessary anymore, I wish it was dropped.

Advice to Senior ManagementListening to new ideas from new/old hires. Uniting different teams to work together. Exchanging ideas between different management teams, and more management training. Focusing on Cvent's message and general purpose in industry.

Strong growing successful company

I have been working at Cvent

Pros: Public company, financially sound, voted top place to work, continued success,… Cons: inter-department communication could be better. middle management lacks experience (but is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience but...

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Cvent full-time

Pros: Young employees, great hands on sale training and experience. Cons: Management and senior sales create a "boys club" environment that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cvent.

Worked for Cvent? Contribute to the Community!