Cvent

www.cvent.com

Voted Best Place to Work in DC for a reason

Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsCvent is an incredible place to start your career. I have had an incredible experience learning, growing, and building a career.
- Culture. Cvent is made up of a group of good, intelligent, fun people coming in to do their best everyday. The culture at Cvent truly is special and lends itself to strong relationships forming between colleagues. It really is a "Work hard, Play hard" environment.
- Growth. Cvent is rapidly growing, which leads to more opportunities and more experiences within the company.
- Travel. Cvent has offices across the globe and provides opportunities for travel between those offices to carry the culture we work hard to maintain.
- Management. The leaders of Cvent really care about their employees. There is really an open door policy.
-Events. Cvent works hard to understand the wants of the employees and deliver. Events like the company holiday party, happy hours, incentives are great.
- Training. Cvent puts you through a 6 week training program when starting an entry level position. It shows they are investing in you and the future of the company.

ConsCvent has created an environment that encourages going above and beyond. If you do not find yourself being self-motivating or going the extra mile then Cvent may not be a good fit. I love that environment, but that may be a con for those who feel differently.
- The pay could match the effort a little bit better, but overall if you like what yo are doing like me it is not the worst thing.
- A few more holidays would be nice.
- Since the company is growing fast- there can be times where management does not have a clear answer for next steps (i.e. working through an acquisition can be challenging).

Overall- Every company has pros and cons and Cvent works hard to improve the cons which speaks volumes.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou rock. I appreciate your openness to take criticism and take the opinions of others the heart. Continue to lead with energy, confidence, and candor. I have faith in Cvent, because we have a strong management team supporting us.

Endless opportunities and enriching challenges, but not without its growing pains

I have been working at Cvent full-time for more than a year

Pros: In the time that I have been here, I have had the opportunity to work on a number of professionally challenging and rewarding projects and… Cons: Working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company is not without its fair set of challenges. Not all processes and standards have been established, but are… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to really listen to your employees, not just at the surface level, but what really matters to engage them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to start a career

Software Engineer (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Cvent full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, great people, great technology, fun happy hours, traveling. I have been working here for about 2 years now directly from college. I have… Cons: No matching 401k. Work hard play hard mentality (I personally like this but… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously, no matching 401k. In this day in age… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cvent.

Worked for Cvent? Contribute to the Community!