There are newer employer reviews for Cyberonics

Refreshing!!

Current Intern - SQA Intern in Houston, TX
Current Intern - SQA Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cyberonics as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Cyberonics is a warm and friendly work place. It is very easy to communicate with every person in my team, regardless of hierarchy. it is a growing company with a bright future and a dedicated team of employees who believe in "work is god"

Cons

needs specific management life cycle.

reviews filtered by
  1. Outstanding place for a career !

Former Employee - Principal Buyer in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Principal Buyer in Houston, TX

I worked at Cyberonics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

When you go home at the end of the day you know that you have helped many people.

Cons

I do not have any cons about Cyberonics.

Advice to Management

I do no have any advice for Cyberonics Management.

I Love Cyberonics

Current Employee - Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cyberonics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Plenty of camaraderie, paid time off, fun activities, a state-of-the art gym with a company paid trainer and evening workout activities often led by employees. We work hard and play hard. Many accolades. Plenty of projects and rewarding work to be done in every department. Great leadership including emerging leaders who are absolutely amazing us with their diversity projects each month. There is lots of growth opportunity if you want it and you are willing to work for it.

Cons

With so many talented and innovative people it's hard to do decide which direction we are going to go and keep everyone happy. It's a great problem to have, but keep the ideas coming anyway! There will always be more ideas than time or money to do them all. Our senior leadership has a lot of responsibility in selecting the right course for the company but they are doing an outstanding job.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. I have been here 16 years and each year keeps getting better for the company and employees with more seasoned management and an energized and optimistic workforce. Every year VPs are stretched to expand their own skills and knowledge and they expect the same from employees so that everyone is growing together. Continue to keep us all challenged. Continue to good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Cyberonics