Cycle Gear

Mediocre at best.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Cycle Gear

Pros

Discounts on parts and working in the industry.

Cons

Compensation package was below average.

If you take care of your employees they'll take care of your business, instead of having to keep training new hires due to high turnover.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Cycle Gear (View Most Recent)

Cashier, Sales associate, Customer service, Retail

Former Employee - Cashier, Sales Associate, Customer Service, Retail in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Cycle Gear full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some Pros about Cycle gear and have Its an awesome experience, if Dirt biking is your hobby this this job makes you feel right at home. The company also does weekly paychecks and pays their employs well.

Cons

the girls that work there are too much in to the clicks . almost like high school

Had fun, until they fired the whole team.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Orange, CT
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Orange, CT

I worked at Cycle Gear part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love motocross and motorcycles so I hadthe time of my life working here. I loved learning about new products and meeting new people. I never dreaded coming to work (maybe during inventory).

Cons

"Company" products were horrible quailty and I seriously felt bad selling them to customers and if I see a BiLt helemet on the street today I want to shake the person and tell them to get something safe! I only worked there for a year and a half and I think we had around seven different TL's come in and work with us. It was frustrating because we would learn how to do something one way from one person then someone else would come in and say we're doing it wrong. The company had standards but they weren't being used by everyone like they should have been. To top it all off, a TL from Washington came and gave us all our last pay checks and wouldn't give us a reason why. We all spit balled about it, maybe we were all getting paid to much (we were all over minimum wage at that point) or because we were trained incorrectly. It was a while ago but it still hurts me to think a company would do that to all of us. I loved working here but I've never been back nor will I ever. I'll also never reccommend someone to this store.

Take care of your employees. They will take care of you back.

There are newer employer reviews for Cycle Gear