There are newer employer reviews for Cydcor

Great company for personal development if you don't mind long hours and performance based pay.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer
Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management Training experience, fun work environment, competitive pay if successful with sales, all expense paid corporate retreats every 4-5 months.

Cons

60+ hours weekly; commission only for entry level and account manager positions. However assistant manager/manager pay is considerably higher with base.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent working environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

It is really a pleasure to work with cydcor because the people are so friendly. Everyone is incredibly helpful and everyone truly wants you to succeed. the work environment is amazing and everyone is so helpful and sincere. There are a lot of great opportunities and people can definitely achieve something worthwhile if they put in the effort.

Cons

It is not the easiest job in the world. But if you are serious and take your work seriously you will succeed.

Cydcor is filled with lots of great people!

Current Contractor - IT Specialist in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - IT Specialist in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cydcor as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I work with Cydcor and several of their offices across the country as a contractor, and I'm surprised by how nice everyone has there. Perhaps it's because they don't hire outside managers as a rule, everyone is promoted from within, meaning that the entire company is made up of people who really truly own their brand and their companies. I actually wanted to spend more time in meetings with some of the Cydcor team members that I worked with!

I've worked with several Cydcor offices across the country, including offices in California, Atlanta, New York, and Tennessee, and I can say that- to a person- they have been some of the most driven, entertaining and tight-knit groups that I have worked with. The managers are eager to help train new people, and spend a lot of time mentoring and helping out the people who work under them. And every Cydcor group that I worked with spent a good amount of time helping to make the communities around them better, raising money for groups like Operation Smile, the ASPCA, and Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta. I really liked everyone I worked with, and what they were doing for their community.

Cons

It's a tough job, and it's not for everyone. A lot of the work is in sales, and that isn't everyone's cup of tea. But for those people who enjoy sales and are good at it, there really is an opportunity to succeed in Cydcor. In the last month one of the offices I worked with treated all of their top sellers to a ski trip to the mountains, while a different office bought an ipad mini for the best sales representative.

If you can handle sales, then Cydcor is an awesome place for you to gain real-world experience and make some money. If you don't, then you should probably look elsewhere.