There are newer employer reviews for Cydcor

Cydcor has an amazing culture, a motivating work environment and a ton of OPPORTUNITY!

Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at the head office for the past 5 years and have truly seen the benefits of my hard work come to reality. As a very dedicated and driven team member, I feel the opportunities that are available to me are endless and I look forward to pursuing even more in the years ahead!!! To top that off, I get to work with fun, innovative and smart people that I respect each and every day. We are going places and I am so excited to be on this journey with Cydcor!

Cons

Nothing that stands out to me

Our management is awesome and always looking for ways to make the experience of working at Cydcor better. Continue your focus in this area as well as the goal of providing opportunity to those willing to work hard and go for it!

reviews filtered by

LOT'S OF BROKEN PROMISES

Current Employee - Team Leader in South Florida, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

1) good work enviroment
    2) nice co-worker's
    3) company pay's for any trips (minus cost of food )

Cons

1) They are not very truthful about compensation and ave time it takes to move up in position's to management which is when you finally make more then a few hundred a week!! Which is all commissioned based no salary but you do get a one time bonus of $150.00 when you start for training in 98* weather all day.
    2) Know now this is a DOOR TO DOOR COLD SALES JOB either business to business or household to household whichever "campaign" that particular office is running.
    3) long hour's rain or shine minus 10 degrees or 110* your going door to door on commission only.
    4) they tell you where the main office is but not that once you get your "territory" which you will be selling in it could be up to 40 miles away from your office (as mine was)
    5) everyday at 6pm you have to go back to the office after being in the fielsd all day to drop your paperwork off.
    6) You can reasonably expect to make $15-$25k your first year but if you stick it out for 3-4 yrs you can start making 70-90k

1) be honest to the people you are interviewing. Don't tell them the ave to become a manager is 12-18 months when in reality it's 2-3yrs.
    2) Be honest about them probably only making $150-$300/wk the first 2-3 months as that's why 80%of new hire's quit before two weeks after they started.
    3) You need to give starter's some kind of base salary not commission only so they can pay for the gas which is allot each week and be able to eat.

Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Campaign Director
    Current Employee - Campaign Director

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for Cydcor and their affiliate companies for 20+ years, both in the field as a sales rep and office manager and currently for their corporate office. It is a great place to work, offering both personal and business development as well as opportunity for advancement. It is a fun, exciting, innovative sales company!

Cons

The field is not for the faint of heart; similar to any type of sales. Compensation and time off varies depending on your level of commitment and drive to become a manager. I wanted to fast track to managing my own office; it took me approximately 8 months; I took no time off and no vacations. Compensation also varies between 100% commission and/or small base plus commission; there are also bonuses and contests. This depends on which office you are working in and the individual manager. At the corporate level, the culture is very goal oriented, while focusing on innovative and creative ways to be the best! I have nothing negative to say.

On a field/outside sales level, I would encourage the managers to be very upfront to potential employees; set expectations from the get go as well as throughout training and advancement to management. Make it very clear that one must be successful at the sales before they can advance to management. On the corporate level, continue along the path you are on; investing in your people, maintaining a family culture while continuing to grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Cydcor