Cymer

www.cymer.com

Love It!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsCulture - Great focus on employees and their families. Multiple events are hosted each year to celebrate employees' hard work and bring people together. The company has a strong desire to give back to the community that is clearly shared by its employees with a ton of volunteer hours each year.

Management - They are genuinely interested in your career path and progress. They offer a guiding hand without micromanaging and hard work is definitely recognized and rewarded.

Coworkers - I really enjoy the people I work with in my department and at the company in general. Everyone is very nice and most are easy to work with to accomplish common goals.

ConsSlow adoption to current software and hardware systems.

Good experience, neat product that nobody has heard of

Mechanical Engineer (Engineer III, Mechanical Design) (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Cymer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The machines are cutting edge, and it's possible to get some good hands-on experience in their labs. Cymer is a diverse place, the people are… Cons: Cymer (and ASML, the parent company) rushes their designs too much. The majority of the 'real' design roles have… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down and design a better product before sending it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Large, disorganized, confusing

I have been working at Cymer full-time

Pros: There are good-hearted, helpful people at Cymer that truly care about the technology and about others. The work is fast-paced and there… Cons: There is no organization. Difficult personalities. It is hard to see the true reward of working in the industry when you are buried… Advice to Senior Management: Great company in some ways, but lots of cons in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cymer.

Worked for Cymer? Contribute to the Community!