There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy Data

Very secretive and incompetent management all employed due to owners relationships

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Long Island City, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I worked at Cynergy Data

Pros

Very good medical and dental benefit packages

Cons

Almost no room for advancement (basically a dead end job)

15 Other Employee Reviews for Cynergy Data (View Most Recent)

An utter waste of time

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Cynergy Data

Pros

-Very nice co-workers
    -Unlimited breaks
    -No accountability

Cons

I came into Cynergy with low expectations and even so, it was worse than I had imagined. Was first promised and even given a hand out describing how I would be payed a monthly base on top of commission, which was completely untrue. The manager literally gave us over 100 sheets of Chicago land businesses to cold call and said "start calling." That was about the extent of the training. Your goal is to have a business fax in their recent merchant statement, which any smart business owner knows is to cut some certain rates and raise others. It comes out to about the same price in the end and the average sales rep gets maybe 1 fax per week, not even guaranteeing a sale. I even overheard my boss convince some poor girl to move here from out of state to take the job. I would usually never write one of these, but I truly would not want anyone to waste the time I did working for an inept office like this one.

-Be honest about not paying base salary
    -Train your employees so they have a better chance at succeeding
    -Come to work on Fridays and hold employees accountable
    -Give a realistic assessment of the job to interviewees
    -I could give about 20 more

Employee Beware

Former Employee - Tech Support  in  Long Island City, NY
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Long Island City, NY

I worked at Cynergy Data

Pros

Decent pay and benefits, excellent team members to work with in all departments. The people were one of the highlights here, always working to get the job done and provide the best in customer service.

Cons

Too much too soon, in many ways. There were days when it seemed no one knew what as going on. There did not appear to be a long-term plan for anything and, as such, the company is now going through bankruptcy proceedings. I think management tried to 'grow' the company to quickly through acquisition then ended up laying off a lot of people. Of course, the combination of mis-management and the economy didn't help the company much either.

Take it slow, develop a plan, be patient. The economy is improving, just make the most of strategic partnerships and keep the team spirit.

There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy Data

Worked for Cynergy Data? Contribute to the Community!