Cynergy

www.cynergy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy

Your friends will be jealous.

I have been working at Cynergy full-time

Pros

Smart, motivated people. Exciting projects. Freedom to be responsible for your own work. Constant flow of new projects. Ability to take on challenges as a team. Annual leadership conference. Great sense of commendatory. Freedom to be an individual with passions and aspirations outside of work. Casual work environment. Minimal travel for a consulting practice. No sitting in a cubicle or in endless meetings wishing the day would go by faster.

Cons

Expect to work hard - no real surprise if you've been in consulting before. Not the place to be if you expect to hide, be lazy, or not contribute (that's a pro if you are a motivated person). Flat organization - there is no ladder to climb (suits some people and deters others). Some travel is a must for certain roles.

Provide more feedback.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Cynergy (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

I have been working at Cynergy

Pros

It may be not a best job in the world, but this is best I've tried. I been with company awhile and have no plans to leave. Over that time I see how company changes in response on the business challenges. But something is kept unchanged. You may expect very open space and friendly opportunity in the office, flexible hours, flexible place to work and sincere understanding of your personal needs (like unexpected time-off you may request). In last case no one will treat you against "formal corporative policy" first (popular behavior on my previous jobs). However you have to understand - everything comes with price. You have to perform. Don't even bother with resume If you expect just spend time there. So, if you want to learn, to produce a real result and be on the industry's cutting edge, please join us.

Cons

As other have mentioned, career opportunities are not very clear. This is probably bad than good. It would be nice if everyone has clear understanding about personal feature within company.

Work on cons, keep pros, and, finally, someone, please, suggest CEO to change haircut.

Never been happier!

Current Employee - Creative Strategist in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Creative Strategist in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Cynergy full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great community of highly skilled and passionate people. Autonomous, yet collaborative culture. Cynergy expects greatness from their employees and rewards self-starters who step up and own it. Your opportunity is only limited by what you make of it. In recent years they've implemented several new project roles to better manage delivery and quality, which has meant huge benefits for everyone's sanity.

Cons

Some travel is required, depending on role. Mediocrity is not tolerated. Very un-corporate (which I appreciate). If you don't like being held responsible for your performance, look elsewhere.

Keep expectations high.