Cynergy

www.cynergy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy

Great projects, great advancement opportunities, amazing co-workers and a real work life balance

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Cynergy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Almost every level of employee is client facing and no two days are the same.
-Prefer hiring from within.
-Very capable management who invest in the company's future.
-Sharply growing company with plans to increase size by 20% in 2013.
-Flexible hours. Generous vacation.
-First name basis with everyone in the company.
-Co-workers are seasoned, genuine and intriguing people.
-Great culture. Ping pong, xbox, happy hours, leadership retreat, etc...people are happy to come to work.
-Helping to deliver world class solutions that reshape our client's relationship with their customers.

Cons

-Such rapid growth means an emphasis on individual learning and accountability. May be intimidating at first.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Cynergy (View Most Recent)

I love this company

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Technical Lead in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Cynergy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is lots of freedom to get things done on my own and be a leader. Since we are a smaller company my contributions are noticed AND APPRECIATED. We are light on management, they don't get in your way, and your day is not full of meetings. The amount of transparency at the company is beyond anything I have experienced previously and sets the bar for what it should be going forward. I work with lots of smart people who are willing to share knowledge in areas I am not as strong in. We get rid of under-performers - this is huge to me - I don't have to work with someone who isn't pulling their weight. We love to have fun, the company encourages a culture of fun. Its a great fit for me.

Cons

Your projects and what you are working on can change quickly - I don't really see this as a bad thing as it keeps you interested and learning new things, but if you like the same thing every day for the long term, this might be more of an issue for you.

Make some Cynergy jackets for us and some more shirts!

Challenging & Exciting Place to Be

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Cynergy full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Cynergy pulls the best from you. Everybody is on their 'A' game, and is driven to produce the best they can. If you want to stay at the leading edge of the industry there's no place else to be. The company engenders a family atmosphere that is supportive and invigorating.

This is the first place I've been where the conversation over drinks isn't all complaints about work. Rather, it's all about the cool stuff you're doing, and what we're going to be jumping into next.

Cons

Working with Cynergy almost becomes a lifestyle. It's demanding of your time and requires a lot of devotion. As a growing company it has moments where the pains of increasing size can be felt, but the executive team is mature and those moments are quickly resolved.

Going forward, I'd recommend working within each group to outline a path for career growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy