Cynet Systems

www.cynetsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cynet Systems

Cheats

I worked at Cynet Systems as a contractor

Pros

They talk sweet when they hire you.

Cons

Salaries are not paid on time. They just throw you without offering any notice. They have many sister companies in US and in India, so if you try to sue one they have another in place. Many fake company addresses. They don't reveal their real names.

Stop fooling people. Someday labor will find out what you guys are.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Cynet Systems (View Most Recent)

Cynet Systems Has A True, Legit, and Valid Backbone!!!

I have been working at Cynet Systems

Pros

In pver 40 years of working in the Computer Industry by far the very best staffing agency I've worked through is Cynet Systems. When you become a member, they have your back in every facet, making certain every tool and resources you need will be available regardless of what it takes to make it happen. Ron is the best recruiter I've ever worked with. Every recruiter before, today, and beyond should take serious notes from Ron on what it takes to do what he does. Cynet Systems walks the walk, and talks the talk. They back up what they say via actions, which will always and forevermore speak louder than words.

Cons

This section is labeled "Non Applicable" or "N/A"

Continue to lead the way of bringing legit and valid quality and commitment to excel with greater expectations. Never be satisfied with the success obtained. Reach for higher ground in the concept of Staffing greatness. Look to provide resources and tools beyond human comprehension.

Cynet a great company to work for. They have been very supportive in my role as AIX System Adminstrator as well.

Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Cynet Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Cynet is not just collecting resumes for possible future employment as many consulting firms do. They have actually staff requisitions and can put you in front of the end client allow you the chance to prove / sell yourself.
    After employment Cynet is there to work with you with things like work environment relocation if necessary .
    Have had only good experience to date will surely recommend Cynet to anyone seeking employment.

Cons

Nothings perfect but so far I have not experienced any Cons. We had clerical issues and they were very expeditiously corrected.

Cynet has a good thing going. Advertise to employee and contractor your bonus plan for referrals’. Setup training lab core IT disciplines mine is AIX. Offer it to motivated contractors and employees alike. Sponsor IT Certifications.

There are newer employer reviews for Cynet Systems